Wednesday, January 23, 2008

For nothing now can ever come to any good...

More on the Heath Ledger.
New York Times
Gawker answers some questions..
Q & A
People, TMZ and US Weekly are posting photos of Ledger's body being wheeled out of the apartment building where he was found as well as photos of Michelle Williams and Matilda Ledger leaving the airport in Sweden and then arriving in New York.
Oh by the by, these photographers and these freaking morally bankrupt websites will burn, burn, burn in hell.
Dude.
I know that I am eating up this gossip because it is so shocking and so sad and so unnecessary.
But I don't think it's appropriate to have paparazzi hounding a woman who lost someone who was the father of her baby, and I'm speculating, possibly the love of her life, to catch a tear or a distressed glance.
These people are springing the news on other celebrities at Sundance just to get their shocking reaction and dissecting every bit of this dudes life in order to win the pissing contest.
I know I am bit hypocritical relaying all of these stories but I truly am trying to separate the tasteless from the informative.
And all of this is just sad poop.
I mean I don't know the guy, he could have caused this by taking too many drugs but all and all this does = lame.
I am going to get off the soapbox and try and recap some Project Runway cause I wanna be as shallow as humanly possible..
Also, reading this, makes me feel like I am taking things a bit too seriously.
I totally need some Tim Gunn time.

No comments: