Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Make Me the Winner of Another Realty Program Where My Career Will End Two Weeks After the Show Ends.

so I finally got around to watching Make Me a Supermodel on the Bravo.
whateves.
nothing else is on, okay.
anywho, Tyson Beckford and Niki Taylor host the show that promises to find the next male and female supermodel.
five head must be pissed
first, Niki Taylor.
girl, time has not been kind.
she was so lovely and I envied her and there still might be a little somethin somethin there.
but her face is looking a little tore up and plastic surgery has not been a girl’s best friend.
look, I revel in watching the bitch that is time slowly take the beauty and hotness from once great supermodels that were the shit.
it makes me feel better about me.
two, the judges of this fine program should be taking a look in the mirror and then getting their asses in the gym, to some doctors, a holy man and then my house for their final critique.
the lady judge from the modeling agency that gives the contract to the winner, has some teef, and by teef I mean girl looks like she smuggled more then the 28 plus 4 molars allowed.
teef slowly dismantled these girls I could not help but notice that perhaps she should have said no to that last donut or seven.
three, the Finalist and all the info.
my faves on the boy’s side are Perry and Ben.
Ben cause his story is pretty rad and he seems totally genuine. no, not like the rapper.
the girls are Holly and Jacki.
both are lovely but Holly is the cutest and her pops cried when she won.
sometimes that is all I need to melt my cruel, bitter heart.
until the office and 30 rock returns, make me a supermodel is looking pretty, pretty good.
Niki Taylor, not so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, I'll admit I watched this nonsense too, much to Mr. Tokle's dismay. Holly is my favorite girl. I would like Perry but he has that little pervert mustache. Did they fix that yet? But anyway, no one can be as gross as slimy Frankie.