Monday, October 1, 2007

Hakuna Matata

What is up my ho's!

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend of love and adventure.

I know I did.

I feel a bit like poo so my Heroes update may show up tomorrow.

But sickness doesn't stop the gossip. Hell to the no.

And we're off..

I care so much about what you all think of me that I braved the premiere episode of SNL.
It was, in a word, poo.
However, outta the shit storm rises the Phoenix that is Andy Samberg and the Digital Short.
No Dick in the Box but it could be right up there.
The short is entitled Iran So Far.
Samberg serenades Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, played by Fred Armisen.
Cameos by Jake Gyllenhaal and I can't believe I am giving him props Adam Levine of Maroon 5, make this perfect.
NBC's SNL site is telling me that there are connection problems to view the video, but please keep trying.
For the love of Christ keep trying and you will not be disappointed.
Iraaan




Drew Barrymore has moved it along people.
She is dating the cutey patootie that is Justin Long.
I heart him cause he is funny and he looks good in tight pants.
On Their Way to Scamelot



Ben Affleck blames J Lo for everything that has gone wrong in his life.
I think I'm going to start to do that too.
J Lo I blame you for not fitting into my pants right now.
J Lo I blame you for me not liking Knocked Up even though I really, really wanted to.
J Lo I blame you for my extremely dry hair when all I do is condition and condition.
Now you try it!
Blame Game


Pictures of Jennifer Aniston in Mexico have surfaced.
The Aniston is looking pretty, pretty good.
According to this, The Aniston is hanging with Legoland aka Legolas aka Bloom.
Not bad Aniston, not bad at all.


Dudes. Shiloh Jolie Pitt.
I mean, sweet Jesus.
This kid is so beautiful it sucks.
I hope she doesn't mutate and start looking like a mere normie.
Check out Solid Gold



On that note, I am going to watch some Heroes and break that shit down.
I like you.

Peaces Greases..

No comments: