Thursday, September 27, 2007

Bring it in for the real thing..

Dudes,

I just read the best news ever!
So you should read it and it could be the best news you've ever read..
You Are So In

Pretty.. pretty good.
Peruse and let me know what you think.
Cause I can't think for myself and I need someone to blame for my choices.
Go here for more info


That stuff was sooooo good that I have nothing else to tell you.
Nothing!
Well except this..


Mugatu: SHUT UP! Enough already, Ballstein!
Who cares about Derek Zoolander anyway?
The man has only one look, for Christ's sake!
Blue Steel? Ferrari? Le Tigra?
They're the same face!
Doesn't anybody notice this?
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!
I invented the piano key necktie, I invented it!
What have you done, Derek?
You've done nothing! NOTHIIIING!
And I will be a monkey's uncle if I let you ruin this for me, because if you can't get the job done, then I will!

Source

Peaces greases..

1 comment:

b. said...

OK so I watched it last night and I'm back in (phew). First, nn, you are the funniest person I know. Second, a point that needs to be made concerning the Irish thug situation. Why on God's green earth would the thug think that Peter is responsible for the missing booty? What--he stole the iPods, then locked himself NAKED in the container that previously held said iPods? Did appreciate the chance to see P naked, however. Points I am so with you on: CB was less annoying after the kinkos scene and mr muggles was cute again after watching dog show. You totally called it. Another great call--the Bionic Woman is astonishingly annoying. Why they got to f-up a perfectly good story with such a lame remake? It could've been so good! Also--Caitlin--totally woodland creature! And I also thought mr muggles was going to eat the toe! Glad he did not because that would not be cute. Two questions: 1. Why does hover craft West have to peek in the window all creep style all the time? (that was rhetorical but the next one is real) 2. Did Hiro heal Kensei or did Kensei heal himself? Because Kensei looked pretty surprised.