Sunday, October 7, 2007

Me Love You Long Time...

Hi kids.
It has been so long.
The Internet in the boonies went out and then I got sick and then I saved some kids from crack.
All in a days work.
But then I missed out on gossiping with my homas and I was muy triste.
So let the gossip whore mongering begin.


Stupid butt hole Cameron Diaz is currently boring Bradley Cooper.
Do you remember the Coop?
Does Sack Lodge ring a bell?
How about this?

Jeremy Grey: Wow. Mr. Environmental is also a hunter. That's an interesting combination.
Sack Lodge: I hunt quail, Jeremy. They're overpopulated in this region and they're decimating the grubworm population. You got a fucking problem with that?
Jeremy Grey: Not as much as I do with your attire, or just your general point of view toward everybody here. But hey, lets go kill some birds. I'm psyched.

Anywho, I guess they have been on a few dates and crap.
I am not a huge fan of Bradley Cooper.
I mean he was great in Wedding Crashers.
He had a great line in the first season of Alias.
He was married to Jennifer Esposito and then divorced four months later.
And this article on MSN Gossip calls him
a B-lister.



I wonder how Bradley Cooper feels dating Pizza the Hut though.
Am I the only one who cannot stand Diaz?
She's a douche. I could go into to detail but that could get messy.
I also think she may be a bit retarded, not to offend the retarded folks in the audience.
Here are some photos to prove my retarded theory and then some of her and Ball Sack on their weekend of love..

Example Source
Source

Source




Source
J Lo and her appropriately named husband Skeletor are pregnant.
Either that or J Lo is hording food in her stretchy pants so that she won't have to hear Skeletor tell her she looks like she has front butt.
Peeps are saying that the Lopez's are expecting twins.
That's cool cause then they can name the kids He-Man and Sheera!
I HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!





Owen Wilson showed up to the premiere of The Darjeeling Limited in Los Angeles last Thursday night.
He snuck in after the cast had walked the red carpet.
Because it's too soon, I will not say more then that.
Even thought I reeeallly, reeeallly want too.
Butterscotch Stallion


Defamer Privacywatch anyone?
Check it Out

Want some photos of people who have more money then us?
Yeah?
You got it!



Source




Source





Source




Source





Source
Source





Source
Source




Source





Source
Source



Alright hot pieces of ass.
I will talk to you all soon.



Peaces Greases..

No comments: