Sunday, October 14, 2007

Count how many times I write douche in this here post...

Hi kids,
I have been super busy.
Super busy learning the lyrics to the new Kanye West song Stronger.
Yep, real busy.
Two things.
One, Kanye says me likey in the song.
Two, Kanye says,
"You know how long I've been on ya?
Since Prince was on Apollonia
Since OJ had Isotoners
Don't act like I never told ya."
Prince and Apollonia?
OJ and Isotoners?
Me likey?
Kanye, me likey.
You can be a douche.
But with these lyrics you may have just moved up to semi-douche status.
Don't fret, I'm sure you'll be back to being mayor of doucheland soon enough.


Things have been quiet in the gossip world.
I'm sure you all heard that J Lo and Skeletor are pregnant with twins.
I have a feeling that these douche twins may or may not have gigantic asses that you could pitch a tent in.
Or I could be wrong and the devil is currently holding a place for me in hell cause I called babies douches.
Whateves.


Orlando Bloom got in some accident.
I guess he's okay but the ladies in his car were injured.
I can't care about Legoland.
I mean he can be hot and all but the dude seems like total douche.
He also ruined a Cameron Crowe film and has been kissed by Kiki Fangerton.
That, like getting your lovah's name tattooed on you, is the kiss of death.



Anthony Kiedis is a dad.
He and his girlfriend Heather Christie welcomed son Everly Bear on October 2.
Yes, I said Everly Bear.
I mean come on people.
What happened to normie names?
Everly Bear.
Do you want your son to grow up to be some 47 year-old former rock star burn out, who has a band that has a new album but somehow manages to make all the new songs sound like every other song on every other album but if you put some mention of California in the title or lyrics it just might make it okay, hippie jam festival douchebag?
Do you?
Well with a name like Everly Bear you just sealed his fate.
Why don't you ask Kiki Fangerton to come on over and kiss your baby and then his doomed life will be complete.
So, uh, congrats to the new parents!



Here are some photos of some douches.



Natalie Portman arrives at the 22nd annual American Cinematheque Awards honoring Julia Roberts.





Julia Roberts at the 22nd annual American Cinematheque Awards honoring her ass.





Doucheth Paltrow @ Established & Sons Gallery opening in London





Rachel Bilson walking her pup in Los Angeles.



Non-douchey peeps this way..

Dita at the Monique Lhuillier Salon opening in Los Angeles.





Miss Reece "My Divorce is Final" Witherspoon arrives to the premiere of "Rendition"




The Source Award


A lo me gusta homies..

Peaces Greases...

No comments: