Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Updates

Hey dudes..
Don't forget November 14 is the season premiere of Project Runway and I need it. Big time.

Also, a little interview on EW with Heroes series creator Tim Kring.
Kring bascially aplogizes for some of the douche of this season and also drops the bizomb that December 3 may be the season finale for the show due to the strike.
I am bummed and I spit in your general direction Kring.
Not really, I mean the dude does have a point and he seems super cool but a whole five months with no Heroes?
What is a nerd like me gonna do?
Oh that's right, blog it up on the Project Runway tip...

I will leave you with an updated list of everyone that Winona Ryder has Dry Humped Yep, geerosss.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait! Did Winona really date that strange dad-like man from The Monkees?! Or was that one just thrown in as a joke?