Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Outta Touch Outta Time and I'm Going Outta My Head When ODB's Not Around: 207

I have some observations based on this last episode so if you haven't seen it, um, avert your eyes..
1. Powder is straight up Ned Ryerson's daughter.
2. I think Ned is pulling the old fast one on everyone and is working in conjunction junction with Hott Kensei who is now Hott Adam.
I think that the goo that Ryerson says is the powers repression virus that Raj's blood can cure but doesn't was supposed to not work in order to have Raj lure Claire outta hiding.
Ned needs the Claire for some dastardly plan to work.
I think Ned has always known that Raj is working with ODB and either wanted to pit Raj against ODB or figure out another way to straight up murder ODB’s ass.
Which won't happen, not on my watch.
Ned is a sneaky dude.
Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line.
3. I think I like black, white, Puerto Rican and Haitian erased Peter's memory.
Peter is going to be a pawn in this whole virus-unleashing thing.
Ned has his hand in this as well.
4. Princess Pants will be back before day's end or whatever.
5. Sylar may not get his powers back but because he knows how things work he will be able to pit the Heroes against each other.
6. I think Porkman has grown a vagina.
7. Daniel Day Lewis will win the best actor Academy Award for There Will Be Blood. I'm just sayin'.

I am gonna recap sooner rather then now.

Dudes. So. Much. Happened.

But I will leave you with this..


No comments: