Thursday, November 29, 2007

let's get to some gossip hmm..

It has been unusually quiet in world of gossip.
But I found some juicy stuff so let's get ready to gossipppppp........



Here are some interesting things you may not have known about 10 of your favorite celebrities.
I'll give you a hint, their family lives are just as f'ed up as yours.
Oh, and mine.
They Are Just Like Us




So Katie Holmes got a haircut and I ain't feeling it.
She looks like Suri.
Right?
Holmes premiered the look at a German awards ceremony where Tom received a trophy for killing Bambi's mom.
Dude, I knew the guy was evil but not to this extent.



Source



Keri Russel is in Self's December issue.
This girl is totally, totally, totally rad.
I heart her mucho.
I want to be her friend and have her tell me what making sweet love to Ben Covington was like.
Is that weird?
Here are the highlights..


On her husband, Shane:

He asked me out for coffee, but we ended up going to this little Italian place in the West Village. I tell him now, 'You didn't seem interested at all!' I was thinking 'You're really cute. You seem cool. We're having dinner. This is so awkward!'

I had spent the whole day asking my girlfriends, 'Heels or flip-flops? What do you do on a first date? Do you do fancy? I don't know!' And they all had different opinions: "Definitely heels! Definitely flip-flops!'

And he showed up in workout clothes! He'd just come from a kickboxing class. Now he says, 'I was trying to act like I didn't care!' So it was a slow start.

When we met, he said he grew up on Martha's Vineyard, surfed and built houses. That is so much more appealing to me than, 'Oh, didn't you audition for that? Yeah, I remember you.' It's 100 times over more appealing.

I'm not just attracted to Shane; I genuinely like him. I'm interested in him. And I don't know everything about him yet.

He's the best guy. He really is. I wish I could clone him and give him to all my girlfriends.


On finding out she was pregnant:

We were in shock, but we were ultimately excited. Somewhere in us, we were ready for it.


On pregnancy moodiness:

There's one [tantrum] involving a pregnant woman looking for Taco Bell and not finding it quick enough. Shane knows what I mean, and it frightens him to this day.


On pregnancy myths:

They say you get crazy horny at the end. Um, no. Poor Shane. He kept reading the books. They said, 'By this point, you may be surprised how your pregnant partner is craaazy.' Shane was like, 'But it says...!' I was like, 'Really? Not feeling it.'



On her labor:

There was a harrowing cab ride from Brooklyn to the Upper West Side in rush hour traffic -- that definitely wasn't the most enjoyable hour and a half of my life. We almost didn't make it! That poor, poor cab driver, is all I have to say. And poor Shane. Shane lost about 10 years of his life in that cab.


On adjusting to her new lifestyle as a mom:

The hardest thing for me is learning how to manage my time. To delegate. I'm such a control freak and I want to be able to do everything myself. It's very hard learning to ask for help. I want to feel like I can do it all but I can't.

You can't work, keep the house clean, try to make dinner, be a good wife, try to look cute, buy your friend a birthday present and be a good mom. You need a little bit of help.

The best change has been being less worried about the way I look. You're just instantly less self-absorbed. Before, I was in the habit of straightening my hair, but now when I have 35 minutes to myself, I want to put it in a bun and go to sleep, or walk. There's no room, no time, no energy for vanity anymore.


Her body secrets:

I stayed really physical during my pregnancy. I stuck to my normal pre-pregnancy workout, minus the stomach exercises and twisting. I really felt it helped my whole well-being.

Ideally, I'd do Pilates, usually on the reformer, for an hour every other day. And I walked almost every morning in this hilly park near our apartment. I did two laps, or 20 minutes, at a pretty good clip, arms pumping, the whole deal. The nerdy mom walk!

I really felt pretty strong and energized until maybe that last month, and I felt great about my growing body. C'mon, I had boobs for the first time! Awesome!

I think I gained around 25 lbs. I haven't lost it all, but I feel good about the way I look. Things are definitely less toned now. Hello, flabby butt!

However, I do feel good about my shoulders and arms. All that baby lifting and carrying leaves you with some pretty toned upper arms.

I don't really have time for the workouts I did pre-baby, but I do walk everywhere. Not my focused power-walk, but a general, all-day, park-coffee shop-laundromat-grocery store-subway stairs walk, all while carrying a baby. Babies seem small, but I gotta tell ya, they get heavy after an hour!

And I still try to take a private Pilates class once a week. I do see some general toning. I'd see more results if I could make it more than once a week, but you know...


On eating habits:

It's hard to sit down and make a perfectly healthy meal with a baby who needs constant attention, so for breakfast, I put him in the sling and walk to the coffee shop, where I get eggs, toast, and salad.

At home, I just wolf down whatever I can find when he's sleeping. So it's like, 'What do we have? Cereal! And tuna fish! Great!' Or I'll eat last night's Middle Eastern takeout, cold.

I'm breastfeeding, so I try to eat something other than brownies all day. I attempt to incorporate healthy stuff. I take vitamins, and, thankfully, I actually started liking vegetables a few years ago.

Look, I'm naturally thin, so I don't have to work too hard at it. I love food, but I also love to work out. I think it makes everything work better. But I also think surrounding yourself with people who are cool helps. I have really great girlfriends, and no one's too hung up about that stuff.


On friendship:

My friendships are everything to me. I really put my relationship with my girlfriends as high as my relationship with Shane. There isn't just one person in your life -- there are many people who make up a great life and your love relationships.

On relieving stress:

Naps are the key to relieving stress. When you are working on two hours of sleep, the fact that cheese comes on something when you ordered it with no cheese is enough to send you crying under the covers for an hour.

Also, eating right. It's like, why am I so stressed out? Because I haven't eaten for six hours. So naps, eating right and laughing with my friends. I was getting a little down this summer and realized that I hadn't talked to my girlfriends in weeks. Especially when you get into this isolated family bubble, it's important to make sure that I'm reaching out and still engaging with them.


On her favorite chore:

I love doing laundry! It's so satisfying. I love the way it smells. I love doing the sheets. Shane's like 'You just did those last week.' And I'm like, 'News flash, most people wash their sheets every week.' So hilarious. I live with such a boy.

I go across the street to the laundromat to do my laundry, but in the new house we're going to have a laundry room. I'm so excited. All my friends can come over and do their laundry. It's a sliver of a room but it's going to be my favorite room in the house.


On being a child actor:

I had a nice experience as a young actor, but if River wanted to be on a TV show, that would not be happening. I think the whole kid actors thing is creepy city. It's creepy watching child actors speak. They're not acting like kids anymore.

I feel like I missed out on certain things, like sleeping in or messing up -- just things that teenagers or college-aged kids do in their social growth. When you're waking up at the same time every day and showing up to set, you never learn to fail. You're always just doing what's expected of you. And I think that being a teenager is doing something wrong and then going oh, right, that probably wasn't right.

So I think there are a few steps that you miss as a child actor -- and you see all these people who have just fallen apart.
Source




Christina A-dog is on the cover of Marie Claire.
I think she's pregnant.
That or these pictures make her look real fat.
And naked.
Nudie





It looks like I am not the only crazy that is believing in Jake G. being a gayo.
I guess he and Reece were on a flight and supposedly had sex in the bathroom.
Um, right.
I bet they found the same dude attractive on the plane and had to take a girl trip to the bathroom to discuss it.
Anywho, these ladies and gents ain't buying it either.
And that makes me feel better cause people are losing faith.
Lies




Random picture of Ryan Reynolds?
I hear you sister..

Hott



Ryan Gosling.
Just hearing his name is like eating the best Mexican food in the world or whatever.
I like him.
A lot.
I bet he smells good.
Probably not but a girl can dream.
Here's my boy at a special screening of Lars and the Real Girl.


Hot Piece



Another reason why I love the Conan...
Good Boy



Interesting article on Saturday Night Fever.
I don't doubt this.
Not one little, tiny, teensy weensy bit..
Source




Dude.
Madonna should be hated for a lot of things but to make your daughter look like a monkey meets wolf man is sick and wrong.
I am sure that Lourdes is not looking in the mirror saying, "I totally never ever want to have sex or friends. But I do want to be a freak show in my mom's perverse circus."
Yes that is a stache and a unibrow.

Sad


Okay and with that hairy beast, I bid you good evening..

Peaces Greases..

1 comment:

b. said...

girl..that was some sweet sweet gossip! i'm totally i love with keri now. i'm going to go hang out at her laundry mat until she befriends me. except the whole.."silly boy, everyone washes their sheets once a week'" thing cuz i don't and i'm not gonna lie about it just to be your friend, keri. i may have dirty sheets but no dirty lies, keri.