Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sharing Crumbs

What's up Ho's,

It's Tuesday.

Did you know that?

Gossip blows today.

Kiefer Sutherland, the man I was in love with circa Lost Boys, was charged with a DUI.
Read it. Own it. Love it

Wow. So. Not. News.
Kiefer's a drunk.
I like him that way.
I've heard great stories about drunken Kiefer and his peen out in the bars.
How do you think the dude gets through another season of 24?
I mean running a little thin on premise.
Saving the world from a nuclear explosion by some Middle Eastern dudes.
The only thing they change is Kiefer's facial hair.
Maybe this season Kiefer can grow a gigantic grizzly beard a la Nathan Petrelli.
If that reference ain't working, read the previous novel of a blog entry regarding Heroes #2.1.
One word. Genius.


Bridget Moynahan released photos of her kid John to OK! magazine.
What you couldn't get US Weekly or People Moynahan?
Way to go for the cheap seats.

Here is a shot of the little piece..

John

Source



What else, what else.
I heard that Eli Roth would be directing an episode of Heroes: Origins.
In case you nerd alerts didn't know, Heroes: Origins is a 6-episode spin off series that will include new heroes not in the original show.
At the end of the six episodes viewers will vote one new hero to become a Heroes series regularrrr.
This should happen around the mid-season Heroes hiatus.

Dudes I reread that paragraph and have to apologize.
I'm the nerd alert not you.
Not you.
Wipe that tear, I said I was sorry.

Anywho, Eli Roth is the dude who directed Hostel part 1 and 2.
Also that flesh eating camp movie, Cabin Fever.
He looks like an animal.
I'm not down with people who look like animals.
Something isn't right with them.
I can prove it.
Heed my words.


Finally, Sarah Silverman discussed her VMA beat down of that one girl.
Speaking of animal lookers, Sarah Silverman is it.
What did I say about animal looking people?
You know the drill.
I think Silverman is lame.
And not cause I feel sorry for She Who Shall Not Be Named.
I think she's lame cause she just isn’t funny.
Silverman reminds me of that guy.
You know the dude.
He gets the laugh at the expense of others when it's really him who is the sad, manic-depressive fucktart that cries over not fitting into them jeans and pops pills to make life rosy again.
You know that guy.
Well, that guy is Silverman.
Plus I heard she's part of this crew
That my friends = no me gusta.

I hope you all have great evening.
Let's chat tomorrow where hopefully gossip won't = lame.

Peaces Greases..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

word nikki. tell it like it is yo! I am watching the black Dahlia right now. I know your site is supposed to be current but I really feel like a scene by scene analysis might be a necessary future blog topic. This shit is genius!

Ephraim and Rachel said...

you are so awesome-o i hope i can steal some of your awesomeness when i see you in a few weeks yay! xoxo rachel

_explosions said...

"fucktart" brilliant! genius!

Unknown said...

Seriously....I turned it off after her little demonstration with her...umm...lips. That was uber-nasty. What are we, third graders?!? Ick.