Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I'm Kind of a Big Deal..

Kiki Fangerton is in rehab.
'Nough said. ...
Wait, wait not enough said..
I wanted to say that maybe Fango went to rehab cause she went all vampiro and attacked someone with those fangoria's of hers.
But then I realized that that wasn't funny.



Eva Mendes, as we know, is already in and apparently out of rehab.
Coincidentally she will be at the same center as Kiki.
Maybe rehab is like the new exclusive discoteca that only the famous can get into.
Question: do you remember any famousos who have gone into rehab and came out addiction free?
Me neither..


Vanity Fair has decided to steal my soul and cancel their annual Oscar party.
dudes.
have a little faith that the strike will be ending soon.
i think someone got lazy and decided they weren't down with throwing this year's greatest kegger.
i mean, i totally understand.
i throw the occasional rager and go balls to the wall, so i can sympathize.
it's still lame though.


Speaking about the strike, it looks to be finito..
This is all well and good but we are in the middle of freaking February people.
There isn't enough time to produce new episodes and summertime will soon be upon us.
So thanks for nothing assholes.


Speaking again and again about Vanity Fair, their annual Hollywood issue features new and former "it" boys and girls, recreating famous scenes from Hitchcock films.
I love me some Hitchcock.
Strangers on a Train = one of my faves of all tizime.
Who is not one of my faves is the Zellweger.
Um, what in the hell happened to her?
She looks like a bit player in a Golden Girls episode.
Well I can't give her true Golden Girl status cause I love me some Blanche, Rose, Dorothy and Sophia.
Don't want to disgrace the GG's with scrunchy face.



how bout some photos, no?


my two dads..





Gwen, Kingston and her pregnancia pooch..
....**
**Us Weekly


**
Um.
What in the hell is she wearing?
I mean this outfit is just unacceptable.
Did she stop by Chico's to get her shop on?
Terrible.
**Us Weekly


Rose.
Look, she looks better.
Maybe a bit like a Smurf but whateves.
The plastic surgery has settled and she is marrying the dude that she had an extramarital affair with, who will keep her in the movie biz for years to come.
Nice.



Dudes.
**
Yeah.
It must feel weird to be bigger then your husband when pregnant or not.
It must also feel weird to be married to the super villain that is Skeletor.
It must also feel weird to have had some sort of sexual relations with that dude to produce these spawns of "The Evil Lord of Destruction"
I feel weird wasting time on these douches..
**People

Peaces Greases.

1 comment:

b. said...

i'm not sure what bothers me more..angelina's chico's ensemble or her grim reaper claw.