Friday, February 15, 2008

Another day, another Dakota Fanning Bitchtastic Story..

Hi folks..

On to the gossip.


So Dakota Fanning.
She freaks the shit outta me and I assume you..
I don't like her.
I don't like her face or her teeth.
Yes, she is a little girl but once you read this you will totally feel the same.
The Fanning was cast in a movie entitled My Sister's Keeper.
The movie based on a book by the same name, is about a girl who sues her parents to stop them from using her as lab rat for her sister who has cancer.
According to Crazy Days and Nights, the director Nick Cassavetes took Fanning to a children’s hospital for cancer patients.
You can read the rest here.
Let me warn you that I am ready with my stake and holy water cause this chick has no soul.




On a happier note comes news of a possible sequel to Anchorman.
This my friends has made me pee my pants..



Picture Side Bar:

Um, okay.
Kidman.
You look shittastic.
You look like a claymation chicken.
Bad.
I'm putting it out there loud and clear…
Stop. With. The. Botox.




So the Swank.
She looks fabulous here.
No heavy man dude face.
Hair looks good, dress is fab.
Thumbs up Swank.
Thumbs up for not looking like a dude with a five head and teeth that can take down a forest.





Ricci and Witherspoon.
At a premiere for their movie about a girl with a pig face or whatever entitled Penelope.
Ricci looks good these days.
No bobble head.
Her five head looks more like a three or four.
Reece.
She can look so sassy some times and other times she looks like she wears mom jeans.
This pic = definitely mom jeans.
**Photos courtesy of Pagesix.com


Cate looking all cute and pregnant and shit.
Her husband Andrew Upton looking all..husband like?



The Portman.
I don't like the Portman for many reasons.
However, here she looks absolutely lovely.
Love the face, love the hair, love the dress love it all, love it.
***photos courtesy of Just Jared



I end with George on the cover of Time.
George.
Hott.
**photo courtesy of Pop Sugar




Sunday is the Oscars.
Watch it homies..
Until then, peaces greases..

3 comments:

b. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
b. said...

good call on Reece and the mom jeans. but Ricci. i just can't get used to her new look. i love her as a bobblehead. i love it when she looks like a Mark Ryden painting. this whole normal girl thing is not working for me. she's not a normal looking person. just saying. but nice dress in this photo.

_explosions said...

"... teeth that can take down a forest..."

this was the best. out of control dude... high-five