Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ciao Bello..

FYI.. Fabio from this season's Top Chef is the fucking biggity bomb.
Just watch him.
Do it.
It's like your chonies just want to come off and find him and live with his chonies.

In case you don't know whom in the hell I am rambling about, Fabio is the Italian dude on Top Chef.

He is fabulous.
Now mind you, I am not a particular fan of Italians.
Never trust one, totally full of shit and shenanigans.
Like my Grandpa who told everyone that he used to play tennis with Benito Mussolini.
Not only was this little over share complete and total bullshit, um, not something to be proud of Gramps.

Anywho back to my little Italian Stallion.
He is charming and funny and sweet and is 30 but looks like he is 45 and doesn't understand English phrases but pretends to and has good teeth and loves to cook, and to tell me that I'm pretty.
He also is the personal chef of Captain Kirk himself, William Shatner.
Dude.
That makes him even cooler.

I hope he wins.
Maybe he will renew my faith in Italians.
Probably not cause they are all bastards.
Bastards who played tennis with evil dictators that dug Nazi's.
I'm just saying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes on Fabio. "It's Top Chef, not Top Scallop." So true.